Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Having a book out is a scary thing. I find myself on certain days watching various sites for any sort of feedback, be it a purchased copy or a review on Amazon.

I've received two so far which have been flattering for the novel. I've also spent some time calling people who I know purchased the book (friends and family) to get their impressions. While everything has been positive, what I really desire is to see the numbers go up and not have a clue who bought the book. I'd love to see a fresh email from someone I've never met talking to me about the book, or a review on Amazon that I just couldn't identify as anyone I've ever met before.

Irregardless, I've begun writing again. More on that soon. A few characters have been banging around in my head and as I write I'm trying to decide whether they are perfect for a brand new novel, a novella, or a short story.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment